Learning from others - and stay connected!
In the course of the project a transnational network of RIS3 specialists was developed. This way, the project partners learned about inspiring ways of working with the RIS3 from other partner regions. The exchange mutually enriched the capabilities of project partners through new solutions and provides food for thought to adapt solutions to the own region and smart specialisation processes.
The exchange included, inter alia:
A discussion on general topics related to the RIS3 processes to overcome similar obstacles and to find good answers for common questions. Seven questions were discussed - the protocols are available for download
An exchange about good practices
of regional innovation policies. 14 good practices were exchanged - they are included in one document and available for download.
A presentation and discussion of the smart specialisation strategy of each partner region. 12 RIS3 presentations are available for download.
All 15 project organisations signed a memorandum of understanding to secure the continuation of cooperation. Thus, the EmpInno objectives are sustained beyond the project life time. The signatories can be found below.
- Rostock Business and Technology Development GmbH / DE
- South Denmark European Office / DK
- Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship / PL
- Lubelskie Voivodeship / PL
- Foundation for Lubelskie Development / PL
- Kaunas Science and Technology Park / LT
- Riga Planning Region / LV
- Tartu Science Park Foundation / EE
- Tartu City Government / EE
- Prizztech Ltd / FI
- Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia / FI
- Östergötland County Council / SE
- Gävleborg County Council / SE
- D2i – Design to innovate / DK
- South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences, Small Business Center / FI